Badeco MX-1 Strong Micromotor with Handpiece
Select handpiece to complete:
- 134.742 With Quick Change 450 HP: The ultimate quick change handpiece with 3/32" collet. The Badeco 450 is lightweight yet solid, fitting perfectly in the hand allowing for continuous stress free work. To open the quick change collet all that is required is a simple 1/4 turn of the handpiece making for rapid tool change without the need of a lever or a wrench. The 1/4 turn to close the collet produces a very secure grip that firmly closes on the bur or drill being used.
- 134.742-388 With Exchangeable Collet 388 HP: Exchangeable Collet 388 Handpiece with standard 3/32" collet. Optional collet diameters: 0.55mm, 0.80mm, 1.05mm, 1.55mm, 2.05mm, 2.35mm, 2.55mm, 3.05mm, 3.2mm (1/8").
- 134.742-380 With Adjustable Chuck 380 HP: Other handpiece choices include the Badeco 380 adjustable chuck (0.05mm to 4.5mm max opening) quick change handpiece
- 134.742-318 With Combi Hammer 318 HP: The best selling professional stone setters hammer handpiece, the 318 Combi hammer handpiece. The 318 Combi uses the same tips, with 19 different tips to choose from, used on the Badeco 222 series flex shaft operated hammer handpiece and produces strokes rated from medium to hard. Powerful adjustable stroke. Combination single stroke or standard mode continual stroke is selected by switch on control box.
- 134.742-4LC100 With Polishing 4LC100 HP: The Badeco 4LC100 micro filer handpiece that's for polishing the finest details in hard to reach spaces. Unlike the hammer handpiece which has a strong hammer like stroke, the action of this handpiece is defined distance back and forth which is speed adjustable. Use with ceramic polishing tools or miniature files. 360 degree rotation of tool head means that tools can be in fluid contact with the item being polished or filed.
The Badeco MX-1 Strong Micromotor is a remarkable piece of Swiss engineering. For about less than half the price of previous models, you can now enjoy the incredible precision of a genuine Swiss Made micromotor handpiece. Incredible power and torque wrapped up in a precision made instrument!
The Badeco MX-1 Strong Swiss Made Dual Voltage 115/230V micromotor has been designed for use in the jewelry and watchmaking industries of Switzerland, the number one producer of super-premium jewelry and watches for the world. What separates this micromotor apart from all others is the quality, precision and reliability of the power box, motor and of course, the handpiece, the single most important part of a micromotor.
The Badeco features a hi-torque carbon fiber micromotor handpiece motor, RS2000, that attaches to the control box. Designed for reliability and efficiency, this powerful motor produces speeds from 2,000 rpm to 20,000 rpm, with 50% more torque than other types of micromotors. The hi-torque comes through at all speeds, as hi-torque at low speeds is a requirement for precision stone setting for drilling and forming seats in hard metals like platinum and hi-karat white gold alloys.
The Badeco MX-1 control box is designed to produce extremely precise and steady speed control to the micromotor and the handpiece. It can be used in either manual or foot control operation with the optional foot control, and operates in either forward or reverse.
Includes Badeco PC200 foot control at no extra charge . This foot control allows you to set a speed on your control box and when you depress the foot control go to that set speed. It is not a variable speed foot control. An optional variable speed foot control PC800 is available separately. There is no trade in value for the PC200.