Ear Piercing Studs Stainless Steel Prong Settings
Choose from 12 crystal birthstone colors:
- MS3040TP January-Garnet Red Colored Crystal
- MS3041TP February-Amethyst Light Purple Colored Crystal
- MS3042TP March-Aquamarine Sea Green Colored Crystal
- MS3043TP April-Clear Crystal
- MS3044TP May-Emerald Green Colored Crystal
- MS3045TP June-Alexandrite Light Yellow Colored Crystal
- MS3046TP July-Ruby Red Colored Crystal
- MS3047TP August-Peridot Light Green Colored Crystal
- MS3048TP September-Blue Sapphire Colored Crystal
- MS3049TP October-Pink Zircon Colored Crystal
- MS3050TP November-Topaz Golden Yellow Colored Crystal
- MS3051TP December-Blue Zircon Colored Crystal
- MS3052TP Assortment-1 Pair Each
Each Box of MediStuds® contains:
- 1 dozen pairs of individually packed* MediStuds®
- 12 alcohol prep pads
- A pad of Hold Harmless Agreements with Aftercare Instructions
Each pair of MediStuds® is blister packed then sterilized and imprinted with its own lot sterilization number.
MediStuds® are not only jewelry, they are sterile, disposable ear piercing studs designed specifically to pierce ears. The studs and the clasps are manufactured with the highest grade surgical stainless steel and plated with pure 24K gold, which is recommended because of its purity. Always insist on using the highest quality material when piercing an ear.
The 16 gauge diameter of MediStuds® post is twice that of permanent earrings. This is essential because it creates a larger hole in the ear lobe to allow easy insertion of permanent earrings after the 6 week healing period. The hole will then close down naturally to the size of the permanent earrings within four weeks.
MediStud colored birthstones are simulants and are not genuine stones.