Ikohe Bench Polishing System with Polishing Kit-Dual Voltage 110V-220V
This compact benchtop dual voltage 110V-230V for USA and Europe polishing machine has a 1/6HP variable speed polishing motor with right and left spindles. You can select voltage by using a switch on the back. The default voltage is 110V. The built in hoods have 2-1/2" diameter outlets for connecting to a suction source like a Quatro Jet Stream, Gold Vault, CollectAll, Velocity or a simple shop-vac. The polishing motor is controlled by a dial which can be set at low (setting-1) 900 rpm or any setting in between up to the highest speed (setting-10) 4700 rpm. A variable speed polishing station can be invaluable for delicate items such as opals and filigree also low speeds are great for texturing wheels and radial bristle discs.
The Ikohe Bench Polisher comes with a flexible LED light and plastic shield. The light is controlled by its own on/off illuminated toggle switch. The polishing motor also has a separate on/off illuminated toggle switch. The Ikohe bench polisher has a convenient storage tray that pulls out from beneath the unit for keeping buffs and compounds handy and free from cross contamination.
This compact unit is perfect for placing on or close to your workbench. It measures 15" L x 7-1/2" W x 9-3/4" H.
The Ikohe Bench Polishing System with Polishing Kit contains:
- 147.290 Ikohe Bench Polisher With Hoods 110V
- 147.325 Peel Away Tripoli – For Removing Scratches
- 147.502 Zam Cutter/Polisher – Removes Scratches And Polishes
- 147.321 Peel Away Green – All Around Polishing Compound
- 147.312 Fabulustre – All Around Polishing Compound
- 147.395 Picasso Blue – Platinum Compound
- 117.551 Yellow Treated Buff
- 117.663 Blue Treated Buff
- 117.622 Combed Muslin Buff
- 117.577 Muslin Buff
117.716 Unstitched Blue Plastic Center Buff
<! -- Prop 65 Warning Options -->