We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information.
What We Collect
- We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing, and shipping information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your birthday.
- We collect information regarding your interactions with our Web site, Newsletter, and In Store
- If you wish to become a Level 1+ member we will require your california resale license number, or your states equenvilent.
Uses of Information
- Otto Frei does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes
- We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In some circumstances, Otto Frei may share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf - such as drop ship and special orders.
- Stop receiving e-mail and direct mail marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information.
How to Contact Us
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (510) 832-0355
- Location: 126 2nd Street
Oakland, CA 94607
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM PST
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment information
In certain situations, we may also collect things like:
- Driver's license (for example, you're a first time customer ordering precious metals)
- Location information (such as when you apply for Level 1+ Membership)
- Demographic and lifestyle information (if you sign up for a registry or birthday list)
- Your responses to surveys
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you're using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called "referring URLs").
Our store use cameras for asset protection and other operational purposes.
Reviews and other content you provide
Our websites offer publicly accessible reviews. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Identifying you on our websites in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
OttoFrei.com does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. We share your information only in the ways we describe below.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications Update and correct your personal information. Visit My Account > Settings > Email Preferences
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Provide your request and current contact information through our Contact Us form.
- Submit a case via My Account > Support > Cases
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet.
PROTECTING CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES