1-1/2" Thick Maple Top with Deep Cut
Purpose Built For Stone Setting
Made in California, USA
Allow 6-8 Weeks Build Time
Price Includes Crating Charge- Shipping Charges extra, ships FOB Chico, CA
We have made hundreds of special custom workbenches over the years and most are "one and done". This custom workbench was made from drawings submitted by a New York based designer for a very specific purpose, stone setting in a production situation using microscopes and power engraving systems. After the initial order of 6 benches was delivered, one of the stone setters in the shop liked the bench so much he ordered one for his personal studio, so we have added this model to our line of custom benches. This stone setters bench shares many visual clues with all of our custom benches that makes it easily identifiable as one of ours, including the 1-1/2" thick butcher block top and solid Alder wood legs, the tool tray and other cabinet grade materials used.
- 61-1/4" Wide by 30-1/2" Deep by 40-3/4" Table Top Height: Larger and heavier than our Double Bank Workbenches
- Bench Top Cut Out: 36-1/2 wide by 14" deep semi-circle: Wider and rounder cut-out compared to our standard cut-out
- Bench Top Pull Out Board: 18" x 13-3/4"
- Dual Arm Rests
- Modified Tool Tray for Hose Access
- Low Profile Catch Tray
- Lower Full Pull-Out Board: 34-3/4 x 12-1/4"
- Open Side Areas: For quick tool access and equipment storage
- Dual 3-1/2" Back Cut Outs-For particulate collection hose access
- Open Top Drawers with 3-1/2" Power Cord Access Cut Outs: Holds GRS engraving systems
- Six Multiple Tray and Board Height Adjustment Slots
- 8 Drawers with Center Holes for Easy Opening: 5-3/4 width by 23" deep by 3" high (internal dimensions)
- Allow 6-8 Weeks Build Time
Ships fully assembled by truck freight only.
<! -- Prop 65 Warning Options -->
I’ve had this bench for a couple years now, and every day I use it, I am so happy with the decision to purchase it. With the layout boards, space for all my small tools and graver Mach and tons of top area, it does it all. I modded the bench by adding some LED lights just under the top to illuminate the tray area which was really helpful. There is not a single thing I would change about it. Plus it’s really well made. I spent a lot of time searching for an ideal bench, and as an art jeweller who fabricates as well as sets, I cannot recommend this bench enough.
I was the first to purchase this bench and it is absolutely incredible. We ordered 6 for work and I had to buy one for my studio because I was not able to work on the bench I had. I absolutely recommend this bench.