The Potter USA Press has been designed to safely and efficiently form metal in a jewelry studio environment. It has many features including its 1/2 inch steel plate construction, with only two critical welds on the entire press, which make it extremely strong and rigid.
The 1 inch upper platen and 1 inch fully-machined lower platen resist flexing and distortion under the most extreme use.
Overall dimensions: 23" High by 19" Wide by 10" Deep. Weighs 87 lbs. Shipping weight is more.
The frame has a lifetime warranty. Should it ever be damaged or malfunction in anyway, the frame will be repaired or replaced.
Press is made of 1/2" thick steel plate. It has been professionally welded and has been tested to far exceed the 20 ton rating.
This is a Press Frame Only-Sold without a hydraulic jack. 20 ton jacks can be purchased at any good sized hardware store. The frame will fit a Harbour Freight 20 ton jack and other 20 ton jacks on the market. With a standard height jack, you will have 7" of space between the platens. With a low profile 20 ton jack, you can get up to 9" of space between the platens, enough space to do deep draw work.
- Highly compact
- Bench mounted
- Very easy to use
- Many accessories available
- Works with other press manufacturer's accessories
- 1 inch tooling hole in upper platen provides you with the ability to use a variety of accessories, i.e. forming tools, radius pushers, convex and concave and synclastic forming tools, silhouette dies, pancake dies and platen extenders.
- Ships completely assembled. (Other manufacturers use up to 5 boxes and require assembly by the customer).
- Comes with a mounting plate that has magnets for easy switching between tasks.
<! -- Prop 65 Warning Options -->