Free Shipping in the Continental USA. If ordered with non free shipping items you won't be charged shipping on this item, but you will have shipping charges for the other items and your order will ship ground standard shipping.
- M.SR 1/6HP 18,000 RPM Reversible Foredom M.SR Motor
- FCT Speed Control
- H.30 Adjustable Chuck Handpiece
- AK21 88 Piece Accessory Kit
- MAMH-1 Motor Hanger
- SR Series Motor comes with standard flexible shafts and sheaths for connecting to any Foredom and other Brand/Manufacturer's Quick Disconnect Handpiece
This is the best way to move up from a Dremel tool.
The K.2272 Foredom Flex Shaft Kit costs more than our K.2230 Foredom Flex Shaft Kit because the K.2272 Kit comes with a larger Accessory Kit, with a total of 88 pieces of Burs and Polishing Wheels.
This is the best value of all the Foredom SR kits we sell!
This is the 115V version-standard voltage for USA, Canada, and Mexico (North American use).
The 1/6HP, ball bearing M.SR Series Motor runs up to 18,000 RPM with all the power needed to accomplish almost any job on nearly any material without stalling or slowing down while under normal load.
Having the ability to run the motor in reverse has several advantages:
- Left handed users have more control of the cutting tools when in reverse
- Reverse helps to keep dust and debris flying away from right handed users
- Alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives
- Reverse helps with symmetrical grinding and carving techniques
- Reverse makes it easier to back out drill bits that are stuck
- Alternating motor direction makes it easier and faster to polish metals
Caution: When using screw top mandrels with unmounted polishing wheels, the reverse feature may unscrew the mandrel screw that holds the unmounted wheel onto the mandrel. Use only pre-mounted polishing wheels that are permanently mounted on mandrels when using the reverse feature.
Every Foredom Motor Comes with a Two Year Warranty
The versatile Foredom H.30 Adjustable Chuck Handpiece will work with a wide variety of different tools, holding the smallest drill and bits to larger diameter tools up to 5/32". The Foredom H.30 Handpiece has an Adjustable Jacobs Chuck and uses a Chuck Key to open and close the Handpiece jaws from zero to 5/32" (3.9mm)
California Prop 65 Warning:
This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Beryllium, Carbon Black, Nickel, Lead, and Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.