GRS 022-825 Prong Pusher
This prong pusher is a uniquely designed tool made of a special phosphor bronze material that is strong enough to precisely set prongs, yet soft enough to avoid damage. This tool mounts into a traditional GRS QC tool holder (004-803) or wooden graver handle.
- Ideal for pushing prongs securely into place around gemstones.
- Mounts onto a traditional wooden handle or GRS QC tool holders.
- Made out of phosphor bronze for safer surface contact, reduces risk of scratching or breaking delicate gems.
- Ergonomic shape for comfortable use.
- Modifiable frontend for various prong types.
California Prop 65 Warning:
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.